We take a long term approach to graduate recruitment with the offer of a permanent contract to successful applicants. We seek graduates who are academically strong with enquiring minds and good interpersonal skills and commercial awareness.
Our senior staff are highly experienced and we have a track record in supporting and developing graduates into successful planning consultants and urban designers. We can offer great career opportunities and involvement in some exciting and high profile projects including regeneration initiatives.
We help our graduates to realise their full potential with a commitment to continuous training and development. We offer a comprehensive core training programme to develop your IT, business and interpersonal skills so that you will have the core skills that will help to drive your career forward. Personal development plans are agreed as part of our annual appraisal process. We offer support to help with gaining RTPI membership.
Our graduate package includes:
- Highly competitive basic starting salary
- Bonus scheme – entitles all staff to a share in the company profits. As an employee owned company, this includes an annual ownership dividend, plus a discretionary performance bonus for exceptional performance
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service benefit
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Non contributory pension scheme
- Car allowance upon qualification
We value the contribution that placement students can make to the practice. We offer a dynamic and creative environment to enable new skills to be developed and practised.
Please contact email@example.com to register an expression of interest.