As a long established consultancy we can provide essential support to clients who are involved in planning, property and related disputes and litigation.
We can combine strong technical knowledge across a broad range of development types with the substantial experience, held by our senior professional team, of preparing and presenting expert evidence in a wide variety of Inquiries, Hearings and other Tribunals.
We can deploy people with the necessary experience and gravitas to help ensure a successful outcome.
Our Skills Include:
- Public Inquiries: the provision of expert planning, urban design and heritage evidence for public and private sector clients in Planning, Listed Building and Conservation Area Consent Appeals, Enforcement and Call In Inquiries; CPO and Highway/Footpath Order Inquiries; Harbour Revision, Transport and Works Act and other similar Orders.
- Hearings and Examinations: Written submissions to and appearance at Informal Hearings and at Development Plan and other Examinations in Public.
- Lands Tribunal: preparation and presentation of Expert Planning and design evidence in relation to Land Compensation Claims, Restrictive Covenant Applications and other applications.
- Court Proceedings: written and oral evidence in relation to planning enforcement, licensing applications, and applications for judicial review.
- Landlord and Tenant/Property Litigation: written and oral planning evidence in connection with, for example, lease terminations and appeals, conditional contract and other disputes.
- Professional Negligence: written and oral planning evidence in support or defence of claims relating to professional negligence.
- Due Diligence and Health Checks: forensic examination of planning history and other records and the preparation of due diligence reports prior to property purchase and other contracts.