Expert evidence across the UK in all disciplines
Turley Associates has full coverage in all areas of the UK. If you require an expert witness in any local area in any discipline or sector, we will be able to provide one to suit the needs of the case.
Our specialists can provide expert witness support to clients involved in planning, property and related disputes and litigation. Combining technical knowledge across a broad range of development types with the substantial experience of our senior professional team, we prepare and present expert evidence in a wide variety of Inquiries, hearings and other tribunals. We deploy people with the necessary experience and gravitas to deliver a successful outcome.
The situations in which we might be able to make such a contribution include:
- Public Inquiries
- Planning or other regulatory enforcement proceedings
- Judicial review and legal challenge cases
- Property disputes and litigation/arbitration
- Compensation and restrictive covenant cases
- Professional negligence claims.
We prepare proofs of evidence and give evidence at Public Local Inquiries in relation to a wide range of formal procedures including:
- Planning appeals and Secretary of State call-in
- Listed building appeals and Secretary of State call-in
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Highway Stopping Up and Footpath Orders
- Harbour Revision Orders
- Transport & Works Act Orders
- Planning Act 2008 development consent orders
- Inquiries held under the Electricity Act.
To obtain a copy of our directory of expert witnesses, please contact Paul Singleton on firstname.lastname@example.org stating whether you are interested in England and Wales, Northern Ireland and/or Scotland.